Your Island Home Awaits…
QCI Vacation Homes gives you the rare opportunity to experience British Columbia’s northern island archipelegeo as a resident, in a fully equipped home which is entirely yours for the duration of your stay.
Instead of a motel room and restaurant meals, you can return from your days fishing adventure to cook your catch on the barbeque – or pick up local seafood such as clams, scallops, crab, salmon and halibut, and prepare a seafood feast in your own kitchen.
Your comfortable vacation home includes:
- A fully-equipped kitchen with all the amenities to produce gourmet meals;
- A deck with a top-notch and well maintained barbeque, perfect for grilled salmon;
- A home theatre system and stereo for evening relaxation;
- three bedrooms accommodating three couples or four singles
- Complete laundry facilities and one-and-one-half bathrooms
The home is located in Masset, the largest community in Haida Gwaii, and is within easy walking distance to shopping, the marina, restaurants and more.